The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the earliest model of the third-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016. See also the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
● Raspberry pi 3 model b adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
● Raspberry pi 3 use Processor chipest Boardcom BCM 2837 64 bIT ARMv7 Quad Core processor powered Singel Board Computer running at 1200MHz
● Raspberry pi 3 model b RAM : 1GB [email protected]
● Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
● 1GB RAM
● BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
● 100 Base Ethernet
● 40-pin extended GPIO
● 4 USB 2 ports
● 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
● Full size HDMI
● CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
● DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
● Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
● Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
Raspberry pi 3 Model B Description
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B looks identical to the Pi 2 B at first glance. It is the same size and has much of the same components on board. So what is the difference? The new Pi 3 brings more processing power and on-board connectivity, saving you time with the development of your applications. Perfect for your Internet of Things (IoT) designs.
Difference of Element 14 version pi 3 and UK version pi 3
The Element 14 version pi 3 is made in p.r.c,but with the same appearance and function with UK version.
They are the same thing but two versions of Raspberry pi 3 Model B
Pi 3 compare to Pi 2
More processor speed. The CPU on the Pi 3 is one and a half times faster at 1.2 GHz. Your Pi board performs better.
On-board connectivity. The Pi 3 features 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Classic & Low Energy (BLE). You can get connected much quicker without the need for any external device.
2.5 A power supply. With more processor speed and on-board connectivity, you'll need more power. Power supplies for previous Pi boards will not be sufficient. You will need the Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply (9098126 — white) or (9098135 — black).
New components. The Pi 3 features a chip antenna where status LEDs were located previously. The status LEDs are still on the board, right next to the microSD card slot.
1.Raspberry pi 3 operation system ?
Linux，Raspberry pi 3 support Raspbian,Linux and windows IOT.We recommend Raspbian（Designed for Raspberry pi-Debian）
2.Is there official language？
library supports python hardware support library, C / C + + hardware support library and bash hardware support library; the same can write their own language-driven library
3.How to connect keyboard and mouse?
USB connector.Recommend wireless keyboard.
4.Can raspberry pi 3 use touch screen?
Yes,it support 3.5 inch ,5 inch and 7 inch touch screen,Support 1080px output.All display needs install drivers
● FREE Delivery in Phnom Penh.
Contact: 089 84 51 52 (Cellcard) / 098 855 152 (Smart)
Address: Street 13 - 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh (Near Cambodia Post), Phnom Penh
For safety of buying products on MyPhsar: You don’t have to send the money to the seller beforehand. You should try to meet with the seller first in a safe place and check the product before you buy it.