● Includes a Kindle (10th generation), 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited, a kid-friendly cover, and 2-year worry-free guarantee.
● No games, ads or videos means zero distractions — just reading.
● With the included year of FreeTime Unlimited, kids can explore thousands of popular titles and series, including Harry Potter, The Boxcar Children, and more. After 1 year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
● Take the library with you. Kindle Kids Edition holds over a thousand FreeTime Unlimited titles and provides weeks of battery life.
● 2-year warranty: If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
● Tools like Word Wise and Vocabulary Builder help strengthen reading skills.
● Display: Amazon's 6” display technology with next generation e-paper and built-in light, 167 ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale.
● Size: 6.4” x 4.7” x 0.5” (162 x 119 x 14 mm).
● On-Device Storage: 8 GB; holds over a thousand FreeTime Unlimited books.
● Battery Life: A single charge lasts up to four (4) weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless and Bluetooth off and the light setting at 13.
● Charge Time: Fully charges in approximately 4 hours from a 5W power adapter or computer via USB cable.
● Content Formats Supported: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PMP through conversion; Audible (coming soon) audio format (AAX).
● Age range: Ages 7 and up.
● Generation: Kindle 10th Generation - 2019 release.
Included in the Box:
1x USB 2.0 charging cable
1x Quick Start Guide.
● Warranty and Service: 1-year limited warranty and service included.
● FREE Delivery in Phnom Penh.
Contact: 089 84 51 52 (Cellcard) / 098 855 152 (Smart)
Address: Street 13 - 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh (Near Cambodia Post), Phnom Penh
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerdigitalstore |
For safety of buying products on MyPhsar: You don’t have to send the money to the seller beforehand. You should try to meet with the seller first in a safe place and check the product before you buy it.