● Meet Echo - Echo (3rd Gen) has new premium speakers powered by Dolby to play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
● Enjoy premium sound - Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Pair with a second Echo (3rd Gen) or Echo Plus (2nd Gen) for stereo sound and add more base with an Echo Sub.
● Voice control your music - Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
● Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
● Keep your family in sync - Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
● Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
● Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
● Weight: 27.5 oz (780 g)
● Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks.
● Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker
● Audio: 3.0” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer and 0.8” (20 mm) tweeter
● Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech
● Generation: Echo (3rd Gen)
What's in the box
1x Echo (3rd Gen)
1x Power adapter (30W)
1x Quick Start Guide
● Warranty and Service: 1-Year limited warranty.
● FREE Delivery in Phnom Penh.
Promotion Price: $129, Regular Price: $149
Contact: 089 84 51 52 (Cellcard) / 098 855 152 (Smart)
Address: Street 13 and 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh (Near Cambodia Post), Phnom Penh
For safety of buying products on MyPhsar: You don’t have to send the money to the seller beforehand. You should try to meet with the seller first in a safe place and check the product before you buy it.