● With the 10.3 “E Ink Mobius Screen + Integrated Front Light with the light color selection system.Very sharp with the resolution of 1872×1404 pixels (300ppi) and high contrast. No glare or reflection. Energy efficient. Your eyes will thank you. Comfortable reading in strong sunlight as well as in dark ambient.
● Electromagnetic (WACOM) and capacitive dual touch screen.With the supplied stylus, you can draw on the screen just as you would draw and write notes in your PDF documents with a real pen.WACOM digitizer ensures precise lines.
● 1.5 GHz octa-core processor:Latest high-performance octa-core processor enables even faster computation of complex rendering processes and makes working with your documents very comfortable.
● Android 6.0.1 OS:Take advantage of the huge range of software offerings that are compatible with this operating system.
● High-speed WIFI + Bluetooth 4.1 + USB-C :Stronger WIFI antenna, more stable connection and faster download speed. Surf your favorite pages or upload files or ebooks quickly and conveniently. With integrated Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you can transfer your data without WIFI or use an external keyboard, pedals or audio devices. Efficient, fast, comfortable.
● Color: Black
● Dimensions： 225*184*7.5 mm
● Weight： 430g
● Display： 10.3 " E-ink HD Mobius Screen 1872x1404 Carta (300ppi) with Front Light color system
● Touchscreen： Dual (capacitive touch + Wacom)
● Processor： RK3365 8-Core 1.5GHz
● Memory： RAM 2GB LPDDR3 + 16GB Storage + TF Card support up to 128GB memory
● Connectivity： WiFi (802.11b/g/n) + Bluetooth 4.1 + USB-C
● Audio： 3.5 audio jack
● Battery： 4700mAh Polymer Li-on.
● Included in the Box:
1x Likebook Mimas
1x Case for Likebook Mimas
1x USB Type-C Cable
1x Electromagnetic touch Pen
1x HD handwriting Protector Film
3x Replacment Pen Tips
1x Quick start guide.
● Warranty: 1-year warranty.
● FREE Delivery in Phnom Penh
● FREE Quick Start Guide.
Promotion Price: $429, Reg. Price: $449
Contact: 089 84 51 52 (Cellcard) / 098 855 152 (Smart)
Address: Street 13 and 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh (Near Cambodia Post), Phnom Penh