Personal information collection
MYPHSAR may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about each visit of this website (incuding non-personal information e.g. IP addresses, operating system, browser type and internet service Provider, visit statistics)
- information about the data you post on this website as a registered and non-registed user (including all the content of posted ads like the contact details – phone or email address and search engine usage)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal data such as E-mail Address, Phone number, name)
- information about ads posted on this website (including contact details)
- all other information that you send to MYPHSAR.
Using personal information
MYPHSAR may use your personal information to:
- provide service on this website
- promote safe trade and enforce our rules
- adjust our website, services, content, adverts to the needs of the Users
- measure interest of the Users and improve their satisfaction
- inform about service updates
Personal data Disclosures
MYPHSAR do not sell or shar personal data of its Users to other companies in purpose of marketing without the user's consent. MYPHSAR may disclose personal data in a response to legal requirements, to execute our rules and react to claims related with a violation of rights of third parties by posted ad or other posted content to protect the law, possessions, safety of third parties. We may also share a User's personal data with service providers who help us operate.
Securing your data
MYPHSAR will take best rational technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. MYPHSAR will store all the personal information you provide on secured servers, that however might belong to trusted providers.
Cross-border data transfers
This website contains links to other websites. MYPHSAR is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.