- Check A/R to ensure outstanding balance must be collected on time.
- Prepared daily collected cash from sales with cash collector to deposit into the bank.
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation calculation.
- Control Account Playable.
- Check all Account Leger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Check cash expenditure and daily revenue report to ensure revenue & cash received or paid are correct
- Check purchase request and invoice of vendor before making payment.
- Daily check Bank and Cash flows to maintain all balance forward.
- Check on payment to supplier to ensure the payment is correctly paid out.
- Prepare Journal entry for monthly transactions.
- Prepare others reports for management purpose.
- Report daily sales revenues to management.
- Monthly check cash and bank balance from reconciled balance.
- Tax declaration.
- Monthly prepare staff payroll.
- Solving all issues that related with accounting department.
- Experience in preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Knowledge Key in system
- Knowledge of Quick books accounting system (Quick books Online preferred)
- Good command of English
- Bachelor in Finance & Accounting, or related field
- General computer literacy (MS Word & Excel, internet and email)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, be flexible and prioritize work tasks
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail and reliable
Don't forget to mention that you found this ad on MyPhsar.com.
HR Heart Recruitment