Chip Mong Group Ltd is a sizable conglomerate engaging in a diverse interests of business ranging from property development, beverage, manufacturing & distribution of building materials including concrete, cement, steel, and FMCG, etc. in Cambodia.
Job Requirement :
• Successful applicants will possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience in handling all-round human resources and administration functions of which 5 years or above at managerial level.
• Degree holder in human resources management or related disciplines.
• Previous construction experiences gained in sizable organizations are an advantage.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be adept at influencing stakeholders and employee relations.
• People-oriented, proactive, resourceful, outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible and detail-minded.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS.
Job Duties :
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Ensure legal compliance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
Don't forget to mention that you found this ad on MyPhsar.com.